CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Big Kid Halloween Party

Our neighbors, Nick and Wendy, had a Halloween party the day after Halloween for adults only. Wendy had a margarita machine and a guy played the guitar and sang. It was a blast.

Nick and Wendy as Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf



Michelle and Jeff Harrison "Sugar Momma and Big Daddy" They looked awesome!



Willie and Kim

Batman and Batgirl



Chris and Jeff

Wendy and Michelle

Dog the Bounty Hunter and Mrs. Dog

Fred and Wilma









Mobster Todd and Flapper Darla

Lunch Lady "Edna" with Dog

Billy and Terri



Danny and Sandy



Tony and Tracy



Fireman and his dalmation












Nick

Darla, Todd, and Edna


Matt and Wendy

Edna giving the performer a lap dance.

Wendy rented the coolest 15-passenger golf cart. After everyone was good and drunk, Wendy drove us around the neighborhood. We lost hats, from our costumes, and Matt, but it was awesome! I have some crazy neighbors, but I love 'em.


Someone lost a koozie but Big Daddy managed to retrieve it, all the while holding two beers and a cigar!



You may be asking "Chris, why are there no pictures of your husband". Well, my husband told me I couldn't post any pics of him because he doesn't think the costume looked good. For those who weren't there, he was Marc Antony and he looked great!

1 comments:

Bubba Jack said...

Ok, so I loved all of your pictures. And I will have to send you a pictures of David, because he looked great in his costume. It takes a real man to wear a short skirt!!! Go on and pick out a costume for next year.