Every year we throw a big Halloween party for the kids and their friends. There's always a big turnout and a lot of fun.
My brother and his wife were Night and Day.
Amanda and Kaitlyn were 'emos' This is their best pissed off look.
Sarah and Jack...both evil clowns.
Alley Cat was a kitty cat.
David was a....well, we really don't know what he was but there were several parents that came trick-or-treating with their kids that looked like this. And they weren't in costume!
Connor was a burglar. He lasted about 30 minutes then went to sleep over at his friend's house. He's not that into Halloween.
Some people said I looked like I just raided my closet for my colllege clothes. Hey, I resemble that remark!
Krystal and Sarah
My bro getting acquainted with Fred.
The girls being silly.
Micheal Myers showed up! Check out my kitty's eyes in the background. She wasn't supposed to be outside...bad kitty.
Here they are playing the mummy game. The first team to wrap their partner with all their toilet paper wins!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment