CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 3, 1991

Disney World College Program

I finally purchased a scanner. I have been meaning to get these pictures online so here you go. We were there from Sept. 1991 to Jan. 1992. It was a blast. We met some really great people, some of whom we've kept in touch with. It is where David and I met. Keep checking back, I will continue adding pictures. You can click on a picture if you'd like to see a larger version.

Vista Way. Our home for 4 months.

Me and my roommate Lecy. She was from Shreveport, so we assumed they just put the southern girls together.

Me at work at the Brown Derby at MGM Studios. This picture was a rarity, I never worked. I took ADO's so I could go to the beach.

Mitch, Mark, Eric, and Ryan

Disney had a Christmas party for the employees. They closed the park and we had it all to ourselves.

I'm not sure what my arm is doing here!

Lecy and Ryan in his car.

Lecy and Eric


An imaginative note left for Lecy and me.


Me and Mark. Mark worked at the Jungle Cruise, so we called him Jungle Mark. Lecy and I spend many days and nights hanging out with Mark. He went into the military right after the college program was over.

This is Chris a.k.a. Clint. Don't ask me why! He was from Tennessee and a self-proclaimed ''country boy'. Chris always had a smile for you. Just an awesome guy!

There seem to be a lot of hats in our party pictures, not sure where they all came from.


Me and Lecy at Clearwater Beach

Lecy and Erik at the Blue Maxx on Sunday nights. We we served free beer all night by Mike, who worked with me at the Derby.

Paul and I met at Traditions, which is a week of Disney's training/college. The day we rode water go-carts with Kerrie was a day I will never forget, it was too funny.



One of our first nights in Orlando at Pleasure Island.

Paul and Mark.




Glasses!? We don't need no stinkin' glasses.
Graduation Ball

Me and my favorite person in the world, Jennifer Arbuckle. I just saw Jennifer again in May of 20008, in Columbus, OH. She's a big wig at a restaurant chain.

Me and Eric. Eric was from Illinois. He stayed on for another round of the college program, but says we were the best! Eric should have become a comedian, he is so funny.


I met Erik at the Brown Derby. Erik is now on the radio in Orlando and is quite the local celebrity.


Ryan and me at my first job, a fast food restaurant call Sound Stage. I was there for a couple weeks and hated every minute of it. They felt sorry for me and moved me to the Brown Derby.

Jennifer Steinkellner and Ryan on Halloween night.




Chris and Paul standing on the furniture, singing "New York, New York", loudly!

Me and Diana on our first day in Orlando. We were both from Arkansas, and drove to Orlando together.


Me and Paul.



Halloween night at Church Street Station.
Me and Ryan. Ryan liked say "party on". Ryan and I spent a lot of time together doing oddball things like trying to swim in all the pools at Disney. We were at MGM one day and they asked us to perform in a video, it's a classic. We laughed through the whole thing.



Me and Missy on Halloween night. All the girls went out to dinner. This was the same night I met David, and couldn't stand him! Since then I have warmed up to him, a little!

We took a lot of pictures riding around in cars. This is Peggy, Jennifer, me and Lecy.






Our last night at Vista Way. Although you can't really tell, we had been bawling. We had just gotten done making our rounds and saying goodbye to everyone.

0 comments: